Saturday, January 21, 2012

January 21, 2012

Well,

     The snow came and it was more than 1-2 inches.  Oh well, I will try to improve my predictions for the next time.  In honor of our first snow of the year, the image I chose was of a cute little pine tree.  I added a bit of a blue tint to help you feel the coldness I experienced while taking the picture.  lol

"Snow Clothes"

I kindly ask that you do not copy any image you see here without permission.  If you would like to own one of the images on this blog, please contact me at Shazplace@aol or visit my site at www. angeltouchphotography.smugmug.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Sharon! I passed an award onto your blog today...hopefully you will get more visitors and followers as a result. :-)

    http://www.blissimagesandbeyond.blogspot.com/2012/01/they-like-methey-really-like-me.html

    Happy Monday!!

    ReplyDelete