Thursday, January 5, 2012

January 5, 2012

     Today, I want to introduce you to Eliza.  She is one,  in a long list of dance students who eagerly step in to help me with my homework assignments.  This was one image that I did not submit for tonight's assignment, so I was able to post it here for you to enjoy.  Eliza is a spunky eight year old that I would describe as an angel with an attitude.  This young lady is so sweet and sensitive, the essence of a classical young lady, and in the next instance she will rock a hip hop dance like nobody's business.  I hope she continues to allow me to capture her wonderful personality.  Thank you Eliza for sharing your joy!!!!!!

 "Eliza 1"
copyright 2012 Angeltouch Photography
"Eliza 2"
copyright 2012 Angeltouch Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment