Thursday, January 19, 2012

January 18, 2012

     What to do when you are bored, or....when you have an assignment due and you can't figure out what to shoot?  Just put a cat in a bucket.  lol   This is "Pebbles".  She was not very happy about being put in a bucket, but, decided it was ok as long as I kept feeding her "Greenies".  It's amazing what my cats will do for "Greenies".  I actually put two of my three cats in the bucket, but "Lyric", the oldest, decided that she would sit in the bucket, but not necessarily still.  Consequently, I have a lot of fuzzy pictures of a gray cat inside a green bucket.


"Cat in a Green Bucket"
Please do not copy without permission.  If you would like a copy of any image on the blog, please contact me at Shazplace@aol.com or visit my site at www.angeltouchphotography.smugmug.com

No comments:

Post a Comment