Sunday, January 15, 2012

January 14, 2012

Hi,

     While I was walking in downtown Harrisburg yesterday, I came across this wonderful fence.  I shot it in hopes that I could use it in my assignment yesterday and I was really pleased with how it came out.  While exploring my options on what type of photography to pursue, I realized that I enjoy many types of photography.  I am really drawn to fine art because I love capturing the tiny details in every day things.  I have decided to continue shooting what strikes my fancy and see where it leads me.


"Golden"

I ask kindly that you do not copy these images.  If you would like to own one of these prints, contact me at Shazplace@aol.com or come visit my site at www.Angeltouchphotography.smugmug.com

See you later!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment