Sunday, January 15, 2012

January 15, 2012

Hello,

     Get ready everyone, you are about to learn that I am a flower fanatic.  I love, love, love flowers.  I will be posting tons of flower pictures throughout the year.  My first is a black and white image.  I took this in my digital management class and then we had to make it black and white.  At first I wasn't so sure about that, I mean, flowers are meant to be colorful right?  Well, after the conversion, I was sold.  Without the color, we are forced to look at the other beautiful elements of the flower.  Don't worry though, color flowers will be coming very soon.  :)

"Transparency"
I call this image "Transparency" because we are forced to see past or through  the color into the true beauty of this flower.

I kindly ask that you do not copy the images on this site without permission.  If you would like to own any of the prints that you see, please contact me at Shazplace@aol.com or visit my site at www.angeltouchphotography.smugmug.com

No comments:

Post a Comment