Friday, January 13, 2012

January 12, 2012

Hi Everyone,

I want to start by saying that I have to revamp this blog.  My original goal was to shoot one image a day for a year.  I have found that I have not always been able to do that because of my insane schedule.  So.....I will shoot as much as possible, but on the days that I am unable to shoot, I will post an image that I have taken previously.  This will still allow me to share one of my passions (photography), and still commit to blogging every day.

     Today's image is inspired by the Farm Show that happens to be going on this week in Harrisburg, Pa.  Though I have been to the Farm show many times, I am unable to attend this year.  This is a shot of a very photogenic cow that I shot for my digital management class in September of 2010.  The cow is a proud member of "Brubaker Farms" in Lancaster, Pa.   This cow was clearly more interested in sniffing my camera than posing for a picture.

"I am a Brubaker Cow"
copyright 2012 Angeltouch Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment