Friday, January 20, 2012

January 20, 2012

     As I stand on my porch and prepare myself for the epic storm that is approaching, I gaze to the sky and pray for strength. lol  Okay, the newscasters say 3-6 inches, my prediction is 1-2.  I could be wrong, but I will remain optimistic.  It is hard to face all of the hard-core students who will offer to pick up their classmates in their 4-wheel drive vehicles and bring them to class, those that offer to come and shovel the parking lot, those who simply whimper as I tell them the dance studio must close today.  lol

     All joking aside, I love my students and their dedication.  I hate to close the school for snow, but sometimes it is necessary.  Here is to praying the snow stays away or at least, doesn't get too messy.

     This image is a view from my porch.  Living in the city, I miss gazing up and seeing clear skies.  This is one place where I still can.


""A Porch With A View"
I kindly ask that you do not copy these images without permission.  If you would like to own any image shown here on the blog, please contact me at Shazplace@aol.com or visit my site at www.angeltouchphotography.smugmug.com

No comments:

Post a Comment