Saturday, January 28, 2012

January 28, 2012

Hello Everyone,

Today was the beginning of our dance competition season.  Though it was a very long day it was very rewarding and productive.  Needless to say, Saturday's will most likely be a time when I post a picture that I have taken previously.

I am so excited to post a picture of this little squirrel.  I have wanted to find a way to use it for a long time now.  Those that know me know how I feel about squirrels in general.  I think that they are cute, but they have been so destructive in the studio that well...how do I put this....I am feeling some kind of way about the entire species.  That being said, this little guy showed up on my back porch crying and shaking.  I got some warm bedding, and a cup full of cat food and that squirrel became my friend.  He was only there one day but he let me get some good pictures.  Here's to little friends that pass through our lives briefly and leave and undeniable paw print on your heart.  :)

"My Furry Friend"

Please do not copy images.  If you would like to purchase one of the images on the site, please contact me at Showplace@AOL.com or visit my site at www.angeltouchphotography.smugmug.com

No comments:

Post a Comment