Thursday, January 19, 2012

January 19, 2012

     I have found that I love clear, crystal things.  I like purity and water.  You will probably get a chance to see what I am talking about as I continue to post images that strike my fancy throughout the year.
     As I was sitting in my room, my eyes were drawn to a beautiful water fixture that unfortunately has never worked.  I was unable to throw it away though because even without the water it is beautiful.

"Crystal Dreams"
Please do not copy images without permission.  If you would like to own any image on my blog, please contact me at Shazplace@aol.com or visit my site at www.angeltouchphotography.smugmug.com

2 comments:

  1. Oh you definitely have the photographers eye!! I love your images! Can't wait to share with my friends that love photography as much as you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa, I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete