Saturday, January 14, 2012

January 13, 212

Hi,

     One thing that I learned today is that it is important to know which email address you used when you set up your blog.  Got it all figured out now, so I will catch up my post.  I will post continue to get caught up after I get my homework done if my eyes are still open.  If not, look for two posts tomorrow.
 
     The picture today was taken in October.  I was driving along, minding my own business, when out of the corner of my eye I saw this pathway.  Being the photographer that I am, I immediately stopped, backed up, and took a closer look.   Thank God, there was no one behind me. (that would have been bad)  I pulled over and took the shot.

     I call this "Hidden Passage" because it was hidden in between rows and rows of trees and land.  I am not even sure why it caught my eye.  I just know that when I got out to investigate, it took my breath away.  Hope you enjoy!
"Hidden Passage"
copyright 2012 Angeltouch Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment