Saturday, March 31, 2012

March 31, 2012

Hi,

The day is finally here!!!! I am going on vacation.  Yayyy!!!!  I will be away for a few days, but hopefully I will get to post tomorrow's, April "What the Heck is that Thing" photo.  I can't believe it is April already.  After that, I will catch up posting when I get back.  Hopefully I will be able to share a few images from my trip.  Everyone have a great few days and I will catch you when I get back.

Today's image was a little cardinal.  This little fellow was so fast and I kept chasing after it trying to get a picture.  It finally sat still long enough for me to get this.  A little blurry, but I can't complain.
"Cardinal"
Please do not copy images.  To Purchase images, please visit www.AngeltouchPhotography.smugmug.com

No comments:

Post a Comment