Friday, March 16, 2012

March 16, 2012

Hello,

     I started my new class "studio photography".  After a very stressful beginning (my company not shipping key pieces so that I could use my lights) I finally got to shoot my first assignment.  As I have never used these types of lights before, it was a learning experience just to get started.  After watching many tutorials on how to even set up the lights and get the right connections, I finally got the hang of it.  I wanted to share one of the images from my first assignment "Stopping Motion"  I still have a ways to go, but I was pretty pleased.
"Bowling Pins"

     Other news today:  Happy Ninth Birthday to a very special young lady.  This child stole my heart from the moment she was born.  She is a strong, intelligent, talented, beautiful little girl that is quickly growing into the young lady I always new she would become.  Have the best day ever!  I love you with all my heart.

Aunt Sharon
"Happy Birthday Leonyae"

Please do not copy images.  To Purchase images, please visit www.AngeltouchPhotography.smugmug.com

No comments:

Post a Comment