Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March 12, 2012

Hey Guys,

     Today's image is of a lock.  Yep, you heard me right, a lock.  I took this image to represent the things that bind us.  Finances, family, weight, work, anything that makes you feel like you are stuck.  Now imagine breaking that lock, smashing it to smithereens.  You can do it.  I know you can.  Start small.  Just break one lock.  Then another, and another, until you are free.  Let's break those locks together.
"Bound"

     Other news today:  Happy Birthday to my little nephew Adiel.  He is five.  It is hard to believe that he will be starting school in September.  Boy how time flies.  I love you Adi, have the greatest birthday ever.
"Happy Birthday Adiel"
Please do not copy images.  To Purchase images, please visit www.AngeltouchPhotography.smugmug.com

No comments:

Post a Comment