Saturday, March 3, 2012

March 2, 2012

Wow,

It is March already.  It is hard to believe that I have been at this for two whole months.  I have been late posting a few times, but I managed to have a picture for every day so far.  I have to say, I am pretty pleased with myself.  I am slowly seeing so many changes in my life.  This little project of mine is keeping me accountable in so many other aspects of my life.  It's a good thing.  :)   This is one of my favorite pictures.  While shooting for one of my classes, I came across these two ducks having a conversation.  Well...things started to get a little heated between them and before I knew it, one duck chased the other into the river and off they went.  This was another picture that just cracked me up.  Especially since I saw how it all unfolded.

"You Better Run"
Please do not copy images.  To purchase images, please visit www.angeltouchphotography.smugmug.com

No comments:

Post a Comment