Sunday, March 25, 2012

March 24, 2012

Hi,

     This dance year has been amazing so far.  Over the past few years we have had some former students expressing interest in dancing again. I was secretly very excited but did not want to get my hopes up.  Well....I have been so happy to welcome back some of those wonderful students over the past few years.  Some have not danced for twenty years or more.  So many people get caught up in age and it being too late to do this or start that.  Well, it is never too late to do what you love.  Just get out there and do it.  Filling those quiet dreams and desires can only lead to a more well-rounded person and a happier lifestyle.
"It is Never Too Late"
Please do not copy images.  To Purchase images, please visit www.AngeltouchPhotography.smugmug.com

1 comment:

  1. Well, this is so true. I never thought at 39 I would begin a whole new love in my life. It has been the greatest 7 years for me. I have learned many new things and see myself acheiving more confidence day by day. Love that I have a place where I can come and learn and be accepted by so many "younger" folks!!!!

    ReplyDelete