Thursday, March 15, 2012

March 15, 2012

Hello Everyone,

     Ok, so I was walking along Italian Lake in Harrisburg, Pa. and I came upon this sweet little setting.  The flowers are trying so hard to be born, and the last bit of winter is preparing for it's hibernation.  I kept thinking how pretty this would be for a location shot, so I took it so that I would remember.  Well, with or without a person in the shot, I fell in love with this image. It reminded me of something I would see in a calender or a piece that could be sold as artwork, so I placed a filter on top to make it appear more like a painting.

     I can't tell you how excited I am to be able to walk outside, listen to the birds, and just feel wonderful.  Winter is so painful for me.  I am always cold, and my body hurts so bad.  Spring begins my healing process and I am so grateful to have been able to see yet another one.
"Secret Garden"
Please do not copy images.  To Purchase images, please visit www.AngeltouchPhotography.smugmug.com

2 comments: