Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February 20, 2012

Hello,

Just wanted to give a shout out to one of my little kitties.  Little Miss Indigo just turned three years old.  She is a feisty, little black bundle of mischief.  Her favorite pass time is dragging everything she can carry in her mouth all around the house.  This includes my socks, my niece's toys, make up brushes and the list goes on and on.  She knocks over everything that is not nailed down and she gets into everything she is not supposed to get into.   I love this little cat so much.  She loves spending her time at my feet, on my lap, on my shoulder and on my neck.  She loves to give kisses and hugs.  Happy Birthday Indigo!!!!!!!
"Happy Birthday Indigo"
Please do not copy images.  If you would like to purchase images, visit www.angeltouchphotography.smugmug.com

No comments:

Post a Comment