Tuesday, February 14, 2012

February 12, 2012

Hey guys,

Ok, I am going to get a little sentimental here....I have been thinking a lot about this Valentine's thing.  I know a lot of men and women, and even boys and girls who view this holiday very differently.  I have those who think of it as just another day; other's that wait in anticipation to find out what their loved ones are going to get for them.  I have been pretty indifferent about the holiday myself, perhaps because of my sad relationships, or perhaps because of the examples of failed or tumultuous relationships I witnessed in my lifetime.  With that being said, I think it really prepared me to recognize when I see a relationship that does work.  My next few posts hopefully will tell a story.  It starts with love and ends with a blessing......Maybe I shouldn't say end, better words may be...beautiful beginnings.

"Beautiful Beginnings"
Please do not copy images.  Please visit my site at www.angeltouchphotography.smugmug.com

No comments:

Post a Comment