Thursday, February 16, 2012

February 15, 2012

Hi,

Now that I am back to teaching dance seven days a week, you will probably see a lot more of my students, as they are easily accessible for me to shoot.  Today's image is of one of my very talented students.  Shawnna is her name, Starbucks is her game.  lol   Competition rehearsals begin at 10:00am.  Sometimes a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do to get ready to go through the torture and pain that I usually lay down during these high paced rehearsals.  As you can see, Shawnna might need another shot of cappuccino to really get started lol.  Thanks Shawnna for letting me share your warm up and stretching methods for early rehearsals.
"Morning Rehearsals"
Please do not copy images.  To purchase images, visit www.angeltouchphotography.smugmug.com

No comments:

Post a Comment