Saturday, February 11, 2012

February 10, 2012

Hello,

     While teaching my yellow 1 class, (ages 2-5), the children were selected to help me with my special Valentine's Day picture project.  The catch was that they had to be very quiet, and sit patiently until their name was called.  I am so proud to say that each and every one of their names got called.  This gave me a lot of choices for my picture of the day.  Although they were all very cute and we had a great time, this little cutie, Miss Sophia Ozard, got the job.  I selected this picture because of the little rhinestone heart on her leotard, ....oh and well she is a cutie patootie!!!  :)  Don't you agree?

"Sophia"

Please do not copy images.  If you would like to purchase images, please visit my site at www.angeltouchphotography.smugmug.com

To view other images of this very helpful class, please visit the above site.  They will be posted shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment