Friday, February 17, 2012

February 16, 2012

Hello,

I have finally finished up my homework for the night and I wanted to post today's pic.  I am so proud of myself.  I made this delicious stuffed pepper soup.  I saw the recipe in a flyer I received from Giants food store.  It was so easy to make and low calories too.  Now, for those of you who do not know me, I am a terrible cook.  I remember once being a better cook in my younger years and I don't know what happened.  I decided to try again.  I followed the recipe (if anyone would like the recipe just let me know) I popped it in the crock pot, and nine hours later SOUP.....   and guess what?   It is Delicious.  I am very happy and encouraged to continue cooking.
"Stuffed Pepper Soup"
Please do not copy images.  To purchase images, visit www.angeltouchphotography.smugmug.com

No comments:

Post a Comment