Monday, May 28, 2012

May 7, 2012

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your patience at this very busy and stressful time of year.  I will keep up as much as possible, but know that after the madness of competition and the show, I will make sure that everything is up to date.  I am going to include some of my school assignments that have been keeping me quite busy these days.  The first one is an example of light painting. This was a technique that I learned in my Advanced Studio Technique class. This was soooo fun.  I opened my shutter, turned of the lights, and used a flashlight to add light to the image.  There were a lot  of misses, but this was a hit.

"Light Painting"
Please do not copy images.  To Purchase images, please visit www.AngeltouchPhotography.smugmug.com

No comments:

Post a Comment