Monday, May 28, 2012

May 27, 2012

Hi,

Today I am sitting in an awards ceremony waiting to discover the fate of my students after a long weekend of competing.  I am frantically gathering images to include in this blog, but I have a feeling that I will have to put my computer away soon or risk being stomped to death or my equipment busted to smithereens as there is very little space and I am taking up a lot of it.  lol

 I am including this image because it is peaceful and calming.  Exactly what I need right now.  This little bird was in a tree right outside my house.  I have seen him a few times, but I was unable to capture him with the camera.  On this day, I did.  I never realized how much I like birds.

"Resting"
Please do not copy images.  To Purchase images, please visit www.AngeltouchPhotography.smugmug.com

Other Notes:  My students were amazing.  We won a lot of trophies and three titles.  Although the students did such a great job the thing that impressed me more was the way they presented themselves and represented the school.  Every student young and old, supported one another.  If one of the students were competing at 7:00am or midnight, there were many of our other students there supporting them.  When they came off the floor, there was always someone right there to hug them up and tell them what a great job they did.  I was like a proud mama watching these interactions.  I am taking this time to let them know how proud I am of what they accomplished and to thank them for a fabulous weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment