Friday, October 19, 2012

July 10, 2012

Hi,

Now, many of you are probably saying, what the heck.  Why is the woman showing a picture of a bee.  Well, let me tell you.  On this day, I was attacked by what I fondly call "KILLER BEES".  lol  I can laugh about it now, but not then.  It was the craziest thing ever.  Trying to get to my house from my car I was stung at least three times in my head.  When I realized that I didn't have my house key, I tried to get back to my car and walked right into a swarm of bees.  These bees were on a mission to sting me as much as possible.  I stopped counting at ten stings.  I panicked because I am allergic to bees.

Not sure what happened, but I had no swelling , but I did have the internal, muscle joint pain for about a week or so after.  I am blessed that I am still here, but from now on, I will avoid these little critters whenever possible.
"My Bee Story"
Please do not copy images.  To Purchase images, please visit www.AngeltouchPhotography.smugmug.com

No comments:

Post a Comment