Sunday, September 2, 2012

June 30, 2012

Hi,

This was show day.  As I begin to catch up on all of the posts throughout the summer, I can say in hindsight that it turned out to be a fabulous show.  Everyone came together and put on performances of their lives.  I was so proud.  It was a wonderful conclusion to a remarkable season.  I wish that I had a picture of the cake that a few of the mothers had made for the cast, (it was beautiful).  But I must say that after denying myself cake for a few months, my eyeballs nearly jumped out of my head at the sight of the enormous, beautiful, purple cake.  Taking a picture of it was not on my to do list at that point in time.  After eating it, I must say that it tasted as good as it looked.  

This is an image of a cement mixer that was in a yard on my block.  I did a selective coloring on this picture because the mixer is really that color.  I wanted to take away the greenery surrounding it so that the unique patriotic mixer would stand out.  Why this family had a patriotic mixer in their yard; I just don't know, but it is really cool.


"Patriotic Mixer"
Please do not copy images.  To Purchase images, please visit www.AngeltouchPhotography.smugmug.com

No comments:

Post a Comment