Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April 2, 2012

Hi Everyone,

Finally recovering a little from my vacation.  Just wanted to share a few pictures from an amazing trip.  This was a gazebo right on the edge of the resorts private beach.  I was in awe of the blue water and the white sands.  I just couldn't believe that all of the things that I read, and all of the pictures I saw, could be true.  Well...they are!!  Love this place and I hope to go back again.

"Sunset Jamaica Resort"
Please do not copy images.  To Purchase images, please visit www.AngeltouchPhotography.smugmug.com

1 comment:

  1. luxury resort haridwar welcomes you warmly for a memorable trip. The set up of this entire resort will enthrall you with its exclusivity and worth staying at capability. The blend of nature and serenity at its best can be seen at aalia resort. Live every moment at the resort while you plan out to rest in tranquility in your holidays.

    ReplyDelete